Disclaimer: We may receive a commission for purchases made through the links on our site. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. Learn more about our Affiliate Disclosure.
|Year of foundation||2014||2014|
|Languages||English, Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch||English|
Registration and Verification
Depositing and Withdrawing Funds
Trading Volumes and Traded Pairs
Gemini does not charge any deposit fees. Some fees may be incurred depending on the method and bank from which you send money. The fees the exchange charges for exchanges depend on how many transactions the user has made recently. There are six levels, representing different amounts of bitcoin or ether bought or sold. They range from easy traders to those who exchange huge amounts of cryptocurrencies. Every day at midnight UTC, the commissions are calculated again for each trading pair.
- Several digital assets that are stored online on a hot wallet are protected using Amazon Web Services. AWS is known for its high level of security controls.
- Only high-level employees can access the coins stored on hot wallets.
- Multi-factor authentication is required to access a hot wallet.
- Hot and cold wallet keys are secured on hardware that has passed high levels of security checks.
- Full exchange reserve. Customer money is kept separate from company money and is always in an FDIC-insured bank.
- All confidential account information is encrypted.
- Website data is transmitted over encrypted transport layer security connections such as HTTPS.
Pros and Cons
I have been studying cryptocurrency for over 5 years. I have accounts in every exchange and I test everything on myself.
I want this market to be more understandable for everyone.